Connect with us

News

Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos)

Published

on

CmaTrends

A Nigerian girl found the remains of a cockroach in her drink which she posted on her Facebook account.

CmaTrends

The drink was sealed when she opened it and drank from it. Now she’s sick from food poisoning.

This is not the first time I’ve heard of something like this. The first time was pure water. We should call on our food safety officials to look regulate these food processing industries properly.

CmaTrends
CmaTrends