In a post on Instagram, Nigerian Actress, Toyin Abraham shared with her women fans, “how to support their husbands”. Toyin urged wives to support their husbands, and should not allow them to bear the responsibility alone.
This period is critical because so many businesses were affected, according to the 35-year-old. She added that when it comes to spending, people should be more rational and Moderate.
The Alakada crooner also urged her fans to help small businesses and most of all, they should try to stay healthy because there is no cure for coronavirus yet.
Read all she’d said below;
“Dear #ToyinTitans, let’s discuss something real quick. I know that it is an open secret that this pandemic has crippled businesses and even affected the economy of many nations including ours, as citizens, family, business owners, civil servants, job seekers, etc. how do we survive now and most importantly after? By Planning ó! .
- It is important to first acknowledge that things are not the same. Doing that will help us to be more realistic in our decisions.
- Let’s rationalise and be conservative – this is not the time to financially overdo or satisfy every craving we have. Plan everything. It’s important to prioritise needs over wants. You’ll attend to all of your wants when things get better. Ẹ jọ, ẹ jẹ a manage.
- As families, this is not the time to separate resources but to combine it. Let’s do our bits as wives and not leave it all to our husbands. It’ll help our savings.
- As business owners, I know we all feel it differently but whatever business we run, let’s stay hopeful, do our best to maximize our social media pages for more advert, reach out to our customers, be very considerate if we must ask them for our balance (things are hard all over). .
- As civil servants, let’s also remember to save more than we spend. Let’s also try to settle our debts wherever we’ve promised. We all need one another to survive this time.
- As job seekers/students/creative people, let’s take advantage of this period to learn as much as we can on the online space. Let’s see how we can make money legitimately from providing services online
- Lastly, ẹyin tèmi, if we must go out to find our daily bread, let’s go out for that purpose only and come back within the stipulated hours. Let’s also use our face masks, wash our hands, maintain social distancing and use hand sanitizers. Níbi tí a ti ń wá oúnjẹ, a ó ní pàdé nnkan to má jẹ wá ó, Àmín.Let us all try our best to support small business in any way we can. Lágbára Ọlọ́run, the government will find a cure soon and we will all come out victorious at the end of the day. Amen.”
Follow On Twitter @Cmatrends
Follow On Instagram @Cmatrends