Hometown: Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Devesh Sharma
Some Lesser Known Facts About Falguni Bhatia
- Falguni Bhatia is an Indian beauty artist and influencer. She is known for being the wife of popular television actor Devesh Sharma. Devesh is famous for his role in shows like Chandragupta Maurya and Radha Krishn.
- She was born and brought up in Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, which is also the hometown of her husband, Devesh Sharma.
- Falguni got married to Devesh Sharma in Punjabi- Brahmin wedding ceremony held in Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan on 23 January 2022. Originally, the wedding was suppose to happed in 2021 but it was postponed to January 2021 due Devesh’s work commitments and the COVID restrictions.
And she said yes 💞
— Devesh sharma (@Imdvsh) January 19, 2022
- The couple dated each other for more than 7 years before finally tying the knot to each other. Talking about their relationship, Falguni’s husband said,
I was 18, our love story began. Now after a long-distance relationship for 7 years from Mumbai to my hometown, It is often said that a long-distance relationship doesn’t work but we made it through and here we are tying a knot on the 23rd. Falguni is a beautician by profession and has been working in my hometown only. From a friend to wife our journey has been incredible.”
- The roka ceremony was done in a year 2020. Devesh was not present for the ceremony due to his work commitments and he was not able to come to his hometown.