Emma Margaret Marie Tachard-Mackey known professionally as Emma Mackey, is an Anglo-French actress who hit limelight after her first season in TV series, Sex Education.
Mackie, who plays a central character in the immensely followed show, casts as a business-oriented girl with a ‘no-limit’ character; convincing her school mate Otis Milburn to establish an underground business of sex therapy at school.
The 25-year-old actress is also a vegetarian with a ‘no’ policy for fur-made clothes.
She is currently in a relationship with Daniel Whittle, and a nominee for the upcoming British Academy Television Awards.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Emma Margaret Marie Tachard-Mackey|
|Stage Name:||Emma Mackey|
|Born:||4 January 1996|
|Parents:||Phillip & Rachael|
|Place of Birth:||Le Mans, France|
|Height:||5′ 8½” (1.74 m)|
|Boyfriend • Husband:||Daniel Whittle|
|Occupation:||Actress • Tv Personality|
Emma Mackey was born on the 4th of January, 1996 in the French city of Le Mans. She is of mixed ethnicity with her Phillip being of French descent father while her mother, Rachael, is a Brit.
Prior to her departure in 2013, Mackey spent a huge chunk of her childhood in Western France; a colourful neighborhood located at Sable-sur-Sarte.
During her stay at France, she was groomed by her father, who worked as the principal of a local school. She eventually moved to England; visiting her mum occasionally whilst securing her degree at Leeds.
Emma Mackey‘s mum Rachael, was also a celebrated figure in Philanthropy. Her achievement in the profession was somewhat prolific in the United Kingdom.
The French born prodigy, Emma Mackey was elated after reaching a decision to further her education in the United Kingdom. She received both basic and extensive training in Literature at Nantes College, before ending the program with a baccalauréat (bachelor’s degree) in 2013.
At the completion of her time at Nantes, Mackey advanced at the University of Leeds; studying English Language and Literature until 2016. More like a square peg in a square hole, she thrived in the students theatre group, with tangible experience on set. Her immense ideology in scenes made her a highly regarded figure.
She went on to serve as director while in school and was a key member of the group’s production team..
Emma Mackey‘s first role as a professional actress came in 2019 when she featured in Tic. She was also part of the epic TV series; Badger Lane and Summit Fever few years before her major break.
In 2019, she joined a list of upcoming youths in the movie industry to feature in record breaking series, Sex Education. The comedy-drama which is owned by Netflix depicts a business-oriented girl with a ‘no-limit’ character; convincing her school mate Otis Milburn to establish an underground business of sex therapy at school. Emma Mackey plays a prominent role in the show, making her fan’s favorite amongst other names casted in the series.
Emma Mackey will also play Emily Brontë in a biopic describing her early life experiences and her journey so far. She is also casted on Kenneth Branagh‘s thriller, Death on the Nile which will premiere in 2022.
- Tic (2019).
- The Winter Lake (2020).
- Eiffel (2021).
- Death on the Nile (2022).
- Emily (TBA).
- Badger Lane (2016).
- Summit Fever (2018).
- Sex Education (2019–Present).
Emma Mackey‘s prime qualities are hard work, humor and commitment. She is also a vegetarian and is opposed to wearing fur-made clothing for ethical reasons.
Many of Mackey‘s fans seek to acquaint her due to her sense of humor and funny attitude. This is evident in her time on stage and with friends. She is also akin to sports and lives a healthy lifestyle void of smoking or alcohol.
Emma Mackey is currently with Daniel Whittle; who has shied away from public attention and steered clear of controversy. His social media page suggests he is an upcoming model.
An online rumor once had it that Margot Robbie and Emma Mackey share a kind of relation due to their lookalike appearance but the rumor was debunked. They like each other but nothing really joins them except being industry friends. She has a height of 5′ 8½” (1.74 m).
Recently, Emma Mackey got nominated for Best Female Comedy Performance at the British Academy Television Awards.
The 25-year-old, Emma Mackey currently ranks as one of the most affluential actresses with French ethnicity. Her net worth stands at $1,500,000.
- Instagram- @emmatmackey
- Twitter- Nil
- Facebook- Nil
- TikTok- Nil
- Snapchat- Nil
- Phone Number- Private
DISCLAIMER!!: Every Biography and Contents Published On CmaTrends are For Knowledge Reason, Don’t Hesitate to Reach Out to Us for Any Correction/Suggestion via => Click To Contact Us!
Aleena Rais Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More » CmaTrends
• Munni Instagram
• Charted Accountant
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• June 2020: YouTube silver creator award
• February 2022, YouTube golden creator award
|Date of Birth||13 September|
|College/University||Loreto Convent Intermediate College|
|Educational Qualification||Charted Accountant|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||20 April 2021|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aleena Rais
- Aleena Rais is an influencer, English trainer, and charted accountant. She is a YouTuber who has over 1.35 million subscribers and over 81 million views on her YouTube channel. She is also an entrepreneur who founded her own charted accounting firm named Aleena Rais and Company.
- After gaining the C.A. degree, she tried to start a C.A. coaching center with her friend. To market their idea, they printed pamphlets and individually distributed them to as many houses as they could. In the end, it didn’t work out and the plan ended up failing. YouTube-Aleena Rais
- In November 2014, she began her career as a team lead at SERCO Global Services and held this position for about a year. She began her second job in December 2015 and started working at Fresenius Kabi Oncology Limited as a financial control specialist. continued this job for a year.
- On 8 April 2016, she met Sahil for the first time. They instantly connected and talked to each other for about 8 hours on their first meeting. They became friends and soon fell into a relationship and started dating each other. After dating each other for 5 years they finally got married on 20 April 2021.
- In 2018, she was sitting with her friends discussing future plans and business ideas and that is when she thought about commencing her own YouTube channel. She had good speaking skills and wanted to do something around it but her parents denied their approval for it as they believed it is not a stable and reputed career option. Aleena Rais-YouTube Somehow she managed to convince them on emotional grounds and they agreed. She started uploading English learning and motivational videos on YouTube in 2018 and her channel became a huge success.
- In September 2019, she commenced her own C.A. firm and named it Aleena Rais and Company. LinkedIn Meanwhile, her popularity grew as a YouTuber, and in December 2021, she crossed the benchmark of building a community of 1 Million subscribers on YouTube.
Bidisha De Majumdar Height, Age, Death, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More » CmaTrends
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
in pounds– 110 lbs
• On her right forearm
• On her left forearm
Mother– Pampa De Majumdar
Jerlin Anika Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More » CmaTrends
Hometown: Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Height: 5′ 5″
Age: 18 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jerlin Anika
- Jerlin Anika Jayaratchagan is an Indian deaf badminton player. In May 2022, she hit the headlines when she won one gold medal each in the team event, mixed doubles event, and women’s singles event at The Deaflympics, which were organised at Caxias do Sul in Brazil.
- In 2017, Jerlin Anika participated in the badminton championship in Hyderabad and won the match. During the same year, her performance in the Hyderabad match helped her to participate in the Summer Deaflympics. At the age of 13, Jerlin Anika represented India in the summer Deaflympics and played the women’s singles and women’s doubles events in Turkey. She was the youngest participant who secured fifth place at the 2017 summer Deaflympics. Jerlin Anika and Prithvi Sekhar became the first athletes from Tamil Nadu to participate in the 2017 Deaflympics.
- In 2018, Jerlin Anika participated in the East Asia Pacific Deaf Badminton Championships, which was organised in Malaysia and won two silver medals and a bronze medal. Jerlin Anika participated in the 5th Asia Pacific Deaf Badminton Championships in the senior category in women’s doubles, she won a bronze medal. In the same championships, Jerlin Anika clinched a silver medal in singles and doubles events in the U-21 girls’ category.
- According to her coach, Jerlin Anika’s reaction time to the shuttle hinders her performance on the ground. He stated in a conversation with a media house that Jerlin used this disability to her advantage by not getting distracted by other noises while playing. He said,
Normal players would be able to judge the speed of a shot through the sound the shuttle makes when it hits the racket. But, Jerlin had used it to her advantage by not getting distracted to other noises.”
- In 2019, at the age of 15, during the girls’ singles final of the World Deaf Youth Badminton Championships, which were organised in Taipei, Jerlin Anika won a gold medal. In this championship, she defeated her opponent Finja Rosendahl from Germany and became a youth deaf world champion. In the same year, Jerlin Anika won a silver medal in girls’ doubles and mixed doubles events, which were organised at the second edition of the World Deaf Youth Badminton Championships.
- In September 2021, Jerlin Anika participated in the 24th Summer Deaflympics, which were held at Caxias do Sul in Brazil and won the three gold medals in the team event, mixed doubles event, and women’s singles event in May 2022.
- In 2021, the HCL Foundation Director, Nidhi Pundhir, stated in a conversation with the media how’s that a scholarship of Rs 3.25 lakh was granted to Jerlin Anika in an event organised for her in Noida. Pundhir stated that this scholarship would support her in travelling to the Deaflympics. She said,
She received a scholarship of Rs 3.25 lakh and we also supported the travel of her coach and father to accompany her for the Deaflympics. We are just happy to play a small role in her success.”