Education: M.D. Homeopathy
Age: 59 Years
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr. Rajesh Shah
- Dr. Rajesh Shah is an Indian researcher, a physician, and a teacher. In 1985, he started ‘Life Force’ a homoeopathic clinic in Mumbai.
- While practising as a homoeopath, he conducted various seminars and workshops for students and practitioners in countries like the U.S.A., Ireland, Croatia, Japan, and India.
- Rajesh has worked on many new therapeutic molecules. He has also applied for its patent rights.
- Later, he started his second homoeopathy clinic ‘BioSimilia’ in Mumbai.
- He has also been appointed as a director at the homoeopathic organization ‘Homoeopathy India Foundation’ which works for the propagation, research, and education in homoeopathy.
- He is also working for Homoeopathy Times, a homoeopathy magazine, as an editor.
- Dr. Rajesh has authored a few books such as ‘My Experiences with Ferrum Metallicum and Lichen Planus and its Homeopathic Treatment’ (2003), ‘Urticaria and its Homeopathic Treatment’ (2008), and ‘Vitiligo Treatment’ (2013).
- More than 11 scientific articles have been published by Dr. Rajesh in many international journals.
- He has written a column in the reputed newspaper of the UAE “Khaleej Times,” and he is considered as one of the few Indian doctors who have written an article for such a newspaper.
- Dr. Rajesh has conducted various lectures and seminars at the national and international levels. Some of his interviews have been broadcasted on various TV channels.
- Some of his publications are:
- “Effect of Orally Administered Potentized Capsaicin and Dihydrocapsaicin in Humans: A Homeopathic Pathogenetic Trial”, by Rajesh Shah, MD, published in Forschende KomplementÃ¤rmedizin / Research in Complementary Medicine, Germany, June 2014.
- “Potentized, an oral preparation of capsaicin alkaloids and magnesium phosphoricum in the treatment of chronic pain: A clinical trial” by Rajesh Shah, MD, published in American journal “JOURNAL OF PAIN MANAGEMENT”, Nova Publishers, NY, USA,
Volume 7, Number 1, 2014
- ‘Hepatitis C Nosode: The preparation and homoeopathic pathogenetic trial’ in Homeopathy; Vol. 102, (3), pp 207-214: July 2013.
- ‘Hydroquinone: Homoeopathy pathogenetic trial’ in Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy; Vol. 7 (2): Apr-Jun 2013.
- ‘What homoeopathy is not’, in Homeopathy Links, Sept 2011.
- “Risky innovations spring from the law of grand generalization” published in Simillimum, USA, Vol.IX, No.2, Summer 1996, USA
- On Pseudo-classical Homoeopathy. Editorial, Homoeopathy Times, 1995, II
- The Education Gap, Editorial, Homoeopathy Times, 1995, Vol I
- ‘Cough: A Repertorial Study’ published in Homoeopathy Times, Vol.1, No.3, 1994.
- ‘Industrious: A Repertorial Journey’ published in Homoeopathy Times, Vol.1, No.3, 1994
- ‘Sympathy and Consolation’ published in Homoeopathy Times, Vol.1, No.3, 1994
- ‘Bufo – A wonderful respiratory remedy’ published in Homoeopathic Links, 3/93, Germany
- ‘Anantherum by Rajesh Shah & Bob Fordham’ published in The Homoeopath, The Society of Homoeopaths, U.K., No.50, 1993
- ‘200 Years of Homoeopathy – Where Do We Stand?’, by Dr Rajesh Shah, National Journal of Homoeopathy, India, 1993 Jan / Feb Vol II No 1
- ‘Need of the time: Hard-Core Prescribing’ published in The Homoeopath, The Society of Homoeopaths, U.K., Vol.No.61
- ‘International Conference on Multidisciplinary Healthcare’, January 2014, at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, a paper on ‘Hepatitis C clinical trial’
- The national homoeopathic conference, December 2012, by ‘Homeopathic Medical Association of India’ (HAMI), Kolkatta, a paper on ‘HIV nosode and its homoeopathic pathogenetic trial’
- ‘Practice of Homeopathy’, two days workshop for international homoeopaths, at International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, Alonissos, Greece, 1998
- Seminars in the UK (Many seminars between 1990 to 2000)
- Many Seminars and workshops in the USA (New York, Pittsburg, Denver), Ireland, Belgium, Holland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden, Norway, Japan, India (Between 1990 to 2000)
- ‘Homeopathy for Japan’, two days seminar in Tokyo, April 2000
- He loves to travel and do adventurous sports in his leisure time.
- Rajesh Shah enjoys playing badminton with his friends.
- He consumes alcohol at various parties and events.